Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

vrijdag 16 mei 2014

Continent box Antarctica #1

Hi dear readers,

Today I will take you to the most Southern place in the world, Antarctica. It is a really special continent.
- Its the only continent that doesn't have a country (only territories)
- Its the only continent where nobody lives permanently (only the people staying in the research centers)
- Its is the coldest, driest, and windiest continent.
- 98% of the continent is covered under ice. This is 90% of all the ice in the world.

It is a difficult continent to make a box of.
For my continent box a made a piece of landscape!
I used styofoam, silver foil, transparent flower plastic and a glue gun. And for a finishing touch paper snowflacks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten