Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

woensdag 28 mei 2014

DIY: Making the Eiffel Tower

So, we've been to almost every continent in the past weeks making something. Today the seventh continent Europe.
We are going to make the Eiffel Tower out of cake or cookies (you can choose)

The Eiffel Tower in Paris is a tower made out of iron. It was build in 1889 as the enterence arch of the 1889 World's Fair.
The tower is 324 meter high (you can compare it with a 81-storey high building).
Now we know a little about the Eiffel Tower so now we can start making our own.

What you need:
- a bowl with a little water
- powdered suger
- a spoon
- a knife
- cake or some cookies


First we are going to make the 'gluw' by mixing the water and the powdered suger. You have to try a bit and find the right amond (you probably need a lot of suger).
It has to be thick enouch to use as gluw.

Then cut you cake or cookies in the right sizes.
Now you start sticking them together. You probably need quite some waiting time to let the suger-gluw dry out.

Built till it looks like this.
 
Good luck trying to make your own!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten