Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

vrijdag 20 juni 2014

Continent box Africa #2 Animals

Hi Tigers

Well that's just a word joke to introduce the next subject: African animals in my continent box.

Africa is known for its big and megificant animals but also for its deadly, fast and weird animals.
So far I have seen the camels and small crocodiles and many different birds. But last Sunday arrived in South-Africa for a two month stay and off course I will go on safari where i hope to see zebras, elephants, giraffes, wilde beast and many more.

In my continent box I have different ways of collecting the African animals. I'll show you.


A plastic camel, lion cub, jaguar, vulture and a stone elephant.

 Five drawings on postcards

And these cards. A selection form a supermarket collection "Super Animals" sponsort by the WNF (WWF)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten