Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Continent box Antarctica #2 life at the continent

Hallo travelers,

We're going back to the cold south today to look at the animals at Antarctica. With the freezing cold at the continent there aren't many animals, a few birds, seals and whales.

I'm trying to collect lots of different (plastic) pinguïns and other animals, but it isn't going fast so far. I decided also to make cards (A6 size) with pictures and names of the animals. I searched the internet (google) for nice pictures of six different pinguïns (Adelie pinguin, King pinguin, Emperor pinguin, Gentoo pinguin, Rockhopper pinguin, Macaroni pinguin)

I also looked for pictures of diffrent mammals that live in the sea, ten different seals and whales.

I printed the cards and laminted them to put in my continent box.


Here my mammal cards.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten